ad

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rahul Gandhi to go on another holiday

9:32:00 AM Posted by Unknown , , , ,
With his speech in support of farmers and net neutrality Rahul Gandhi seemed to have won many hearts. It looked like he had turned over a new leaf and was no more the childish Rahul Gandhi who used to be lambasted by the opposition parties for his silly remarks.

Everyone thought he has finally come of age and the Congress leaders who had defended him on news channels for eons, felt exhilarated. But all those hopes seem to be futile as Rahul Gandhi has decided to go on a holiday again.

"I got bored after delivering all those speeches," Rahul said, yawning. "I don't think politics is my passion and since I am still young at 43 and with no responsibilities whatsoever, I think I should spend more time travelling so that I can find my real calling in life. Right now the media is busy with Salman Khurshid's act in the German version of "Kal Ho Na Ho" and by the time they get over it, I will be long gone. I'm a bit confused regarding which country I should visit next, so I think I will take advice from Narendra Modi as he has been on a travelling spree ever since he became Prime Minister."

Some of the BJP members chuckled upon hearing Rahul's travel plans. "Rahul Baba must be really tired after giving couple of speeches and so he must travel for months to rejuvenate himself again. If he wants to compare himself with Narendra Modi then he should remember that our PM signs important deals and does work on foreign tours which is far more important than watching cartoons and doing pseudo women empowerment work which seem to be Rahul Baba's favorite pastime," quipped one of the BJP members.


Courtesy: Times Of India